To comply with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we have organized our customer data processing systems to be private and secure by default and design. Whenever possible, we do not collect or store personally-identifiable information.
At any time, you may request that any of your information be deleted from our systems. You may also request that your information be exported and sent to you. We will comply with these requests promptly.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
- IP addresses
- Cookie identifiers
- Website activity
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see thelist of cookies we collect.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes from time to time. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We use 3rd party web advertising services to display advertisements to you.
- When you are visiting our site, third parties listed below (such as AdRoll) may place cookies in your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
A sub-processor is a third-party with whom we share personally identifiable information.
- Amazon Payments
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email address,firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which, we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Modification: If you would like to modify your information, please contact us at email address,email@example.com.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data from our systems. Please contact us at, email address,firstname.lastname@example.org
Portability: You can request a copy of the personal data that we have collected. Please contact us at email address,email@example.com for assistance.
List of Cookies We Collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|